United Group for geotechnical & structure monitoring was founded in 1998 as a specialist geotechnical and geo-environmental systems integration company dedicated to servicing the regional market. Our vision is to be the recognised leaders in providing quality, specialist geotechnical, environmental, and structural health monitoring services to local market and beyond, and to improve the standard of geotechnical consulting service available to regional areas.
We are specialized in:
- Structure Monitoring: Tilt, Strain, Cracks & Joint, Tunnels, Concrete Temperature, and Railroad Tracks Monitoring, Load Cells, and Tape Extensometer
- Vibration Monitoring: Construction, Pile Driving, Tunnel/Subway, Blast, Seismic Monitoring
- Geotechnical: Slope & Landslide, Underground Water Pressure, Water Level, Soil Settlement & Heave, and Borehole Deformation Measurement
- GPR Systems: Road, Railway, Runway, and Basins Inspection, Concrete NDT, Oil & Gas Field, and Microzonation
- Water Quality Monitoring: Single and Multi parameter sensors, and Water Quality Analyzers
- Metrological Systems: Wind, Temperature, Precipitation, Pressure, and Humidity Sensors
We have well-established track record, and our services have always met with great customer satisfaction, as we utilize the highest technology available for our services, and deal with the world's largest companies.
We have the regional representative / distributor rights of the following companies:
- Durham Geo Slope Indicator (DGSI), USA (Inclinometers, Piezometers, Extensometers, ...)
- Instantel, USA (Blastmate III, Minimate Blaster, Minimate Plus, Minimate Pro4, ...)
- GeoSIG, Switzerland (Seismometers, Accelerometers, Recorders / Digitizers, …)
- GEOTECH, Russia (Ground Penetrating Radar, Seismograph, Electrical Exploration Instruments, …)
We are known for our innovation and experience, which have been employed to build customized solution for each need.
Some of our recent projects are:
- King Abdul Aziz Endowment, Web based structure health monitoring ( concrete strain, tower tilting, and tower partial settlement )
- Makkah Clock Tower, Steel structure strain monitoring (seismic monitoring, wind effect, and displacement monitoring)
- Agyad Hospital Development Project, Real time vibration monitoring (near-field blast monitoring)
- Suez Cement, Blast monitoring ( vibration and air pressure )
- Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency, Real time wireless weather monitoring ( wind, temperature, humidity, rainfall, and air pressure )