The Series IV Minimate Pro6™ monitor offers advanced monitoring technology with an unequalled set of features and rugged design.
- Six recording channels with your choice of two triaxail geophones (ISEE or DIN) or one triaxial geophone and an ISEE microphone.
- Dedicated function keys and intuitive menu enable quick and easy setup.
- Sample rates from 512 to 4,096 S/s per channel, independent of record times.
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead time between events, even while the unit is processing.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode allows capturing thousands of full waveform records while simultaneously recording in histogram mode. Auto Call Home™ feature automates remote monitoring applications.
- Non-volatile memory with standard 7100-plus event storage capacity.
- Records full waveform events over two hours long.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers "Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs."
- Ethernet® interface for high speed communications and data transfer.
Range of Applications
- 6-Channel data acquisition
- Blast-monitoring for compliance
- Pile driving
- Construction activity
- Demolition activitiy
- Heavy transportation monitoring
- Bridge monitoring
- Structural analysis
- Remote monitoring