The water level indicator is used to measure water levels in standpipes and wells.
The indicator consists of a probe, a cable with laser-marked graduations, and a cable reel. The hub of the cable reel contains batteries, electronics, a bright LED lamp, and a beeper.
The operator lowers the probe into the standpipe or well. When the probe contacts the surface of the water, the LED illuminates and the beeper sounds. The operator then reads the depth-to-water measurement from graduations on the cable.
- Sensitivity control provides consistent results in different well and water conditions.
- LED and Beeper provide a positive indication of contact with water.
- Test Button checks the batteries, beeper, and LED.
- Battery Cover provides easy access to two AA batteries. Low power circuits provide excellent battery life.
- Convenient Cable is easy to handle and winds up neatly on the reel. Steel conductors provide strength and excellent dimensional stability.
- Laser-Marked Graduations are as durable as the cable itself. English unit cables have 0.01 foot graduations. Metric-unit cables have 2 mm marks.
- Sturdy Reel is built for years of daily use. It features bronze bearings and aluminum plate sides.
- Small Diameter Probe (9.5 mm - 3/8") easily fits into most standpipes and wells. Weight can be attached to the probe tip.
For more information please refer to datasheet.
Water Level Indicators