Geophysical surveys are integral part of engineering geophysical surveys for highways. Application of nondestructive methods of roadway control, seasonable territory surveys in designing and constructing of highways makes it possible to minimize the risk of operation problems.
we have the unique experience of providing engineering geophysical surveys in road control analysis and in designing and construction of new routes. On conducting of surveys it is used domestic manufacture technique which makes it possible to conduct works at a rate up to 80 kilometers per hour.
Engineering geophysical surveys for highways and overbridges construction
Determining thickness of road pavement structural layers
Detection of subsidence
Detection of nonsolid and watered zones
Study of engineering geological conditions of the zones liable to deformation:
- determining occurrence level of subsoil water existence
- mapping of bedrock foundation roof
- Locating zones of specific subsoil spread (peat, silt, salt subsoil etc.)
- permafrost top tracing
- detection of heavy icy rocks
- examination of taliks, supercooled water brines with permafrost
- examination of permafrost dynamics (seasonal freezing zones)
Mapping of underground utility lines
Study of dangerous engineering geological processes:
- floating earth,
- karstic phenomena
Checking highway pavement structure compliance with project documentation
For more information please refer to datasheet.
Road Inspection brochure